Friends

Time passes by faster than we think... And during that time, we meet people we never see again, people we sometimes talk to and then there's these other people. That people you can count on, that people that understand you and accepts you just the way you are. Those you can have and incredible time with, those who won't let you down. Just four months are enough to realize that those little treasures will be there for a long long time, despite you already have to say goodbye.
Goodbye and see you soon in my life, when you think of me, or when I think of you, when you visit me and I visit you. When we all meet up together and laugh hard till we cry once more. Goodbye and thank you for all those good memories that make you so important and special.
In life you meet people you can never forget. And you don't let them be just a memory, because you want them to stay. You want to stay.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I'M VEGAN