Arisen or created?

I've been thinking about love. But what is love? Just talking about romantic love, I'll deal with the other kinds on a different chapter. But freaking romantic love, what the hell is that? I mean, is it just a transitory sensation in your body that keeps your attention like 24 hours a day and gets you happy and chilly but not because of that other person but because of what you're feeling about them? Isn't loving such a greater feeling than being loved? But that's, again, another story.

What the hell is love, indeed? Is it that feeling you get that makes you wanna share all your good moments and experiences with another person? that thing that makes you wanna plan everything depending on them? Is it that feeling of wanting someone till the point of blaming them for your happiness? Be careful with that, though. 

Is it the preparation you need and grow in order to adapt yourself to that person but without having to change yourself? To feel comfortable, just as if you were just by yourself?

Well, love could be called by many names, and described by many ways, but that's not what I actually wanna talk about.

I mean... Is love real? Is it just a chemical reaction between two different bodies? Is it a constant hormone shock that makes you 'want to' belong or stay by some person? Is it an instinct of the body to find someone who will take care of you and will be a good caretaker of your progeny? What makes love happen? Is it really just chemistry, just like it has been proved that missing someone is actually not mental but physically induced? Couldn't love be just the same? Just a physical need that appears when your body (and also your mind, of course) wants it? Without having any kind of magic on it, but just chemistry? Maybe  this has already been answered and I don't even know what I'm talking about, but there will still be people that will believe there's something else.

In my case, I'm starting to think that you can induce love, you can build it and you can actually choose the person you build it with. It's a question of dedicating time and needs to other person till the 'sparks fly', right? I mean, didn't that happen in thousands of films, from which love has blossomed just like a coincidence? But is it really a coincidence? Wasn't that just a question of getting them together and make them pretend they love each other, just for it to turn that they actually love each other?

Some part of me actually thinks that you can choose a person and then fall in love with them and then make them fall in love with you, and then there's it.

But of course I'm too young to confirm that this is what life has taught me about love till my eighteens. Let's see what comes next.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I'M VEGAN

Friends